Sunday, December 7, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My intention of creating this is to display some of the things I have done to my classroom as well as art projects, bulletin board ideas, etc. Here to help other educators as well as share with the parents of my class so they can see deeper into some of the things we are doing! :)

I will start off with a little bit about myself. My name is Megan Guard and I am a second year at Brownsburg West Middle School. I love my school and am so blessed to have so much support. I have to give a shout out to my principal, Mrs. Johnson, who has been my biggest supporter and helped me get through my challenging first year last year. I teach the life skills class and have students with a variety of different disabilities. I enjoy getting to know my students and figuring out what works uniquely for them. I like to make learning fun. I think I trick my students into thinking school is all fun and games, when really they are practicing math or reading skills. ;)

My life outside of school consists of time spent with family and friends, checking out new ideas on pinterest, doing hair and makeup, working part time at a salon in Zionsville, and music/singing.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

~"Guard" (as most of my students leave out the "Miss")

No comments:

Post a Comment