Thursday, January 29, 2015

TBT to Halloween

TBT "Throw Back Thursday" to Halloween!
I know Halloween was some time ago, but I found these pictures I had taken and wanted to share them! We had a fun Halloween party with games and treats! We also decorated pumpkins from our pumpkin patch field trip. Enjoy!

My lovely assistants dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2 and I was Cat in the Hat. I can't say enough good things about Jill and Denise. They are so helpful and great with the kids! 
Here is our class pumpkin, painted white and purple (Bulldog colors) chevron.

This picture was taken at our pumpkin patch field trip, always a good time!

ONTO THE PARTY GAMES!


 Pumpkin Toss game I created with bean bags.

Halloween themed BINGO

Creepy printouts for the photo booth station

Candy Corn # Guess (winner got to keep the candy corn!)

 Bobbing for apples- this was HILARIOUS to watch

Pin the bow tie on the skeleton

I hope you enjoyed a little throw back to Halloween!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment